Friday, July 20, 2007

Paris Hilton Wants A Different Kind Of Simple Life







Sally Grover - AHN News Writer

Los Angeles, CA (AHN) - When Paris Hilton says she wants to settle down after her prison sentence, she really means it.

The infamous party girl has been vocal in her plans to stop nightclubbing and start focusing on a more meaningful life. While she hasn't been slowing down her wild ways completely since being released from jail, Paris has some big plans for the future.

According to a friend, the socialite wants to change her life by settling down with a family. With BFF Nicole Richie expecting her first little mini-me, Paris doesn't want to miss out on the fun - or publicity.

A friend told Closer magazine, "Paris told me, 'I want lots of babies and a more simple life away from the celebrity spotlight. I did a lot of soul-searching about my partying and then I heard Nicole's pregnant and I decided its time for me to grow up and take responsibility - and the best way to do that is to become a mother'."

Paris has been engaged in the past - to Greek shipping heir Paris Latsis - but stopped the wedding because she wasn't ready to settle down.

Despite her claims to reform, Paris has been spotted frequently out and about in Los Angeles and Malibu. She has been seen everywhere from The Beverly Hills Hotel to hip club Les Deux.

No comments: