Wednesday, July 4, 2007

Paris Hilton In Malibu



Having told Larry King on Wednesday, I’m a business woman! Between my record label (Heiress Records) and Paris Hilton Entertainment and Paris Hilton Enterprises, I’m really, really busy! Then on top of that I have my public appearances and tv show and fragrance AND jewelry designs (PLUS, I’m shooting some movies this summer). Only days after being released from jail, the hotel heiress, 26, has leased a $2.9 million Malibu beach house for the season, Entertainment Tonight reports on its Web site. The 2,258-sq.-ft. residence is described as being right on the water, with two bedrooms and three baths. Hilton may take possession as early as this weekend, ET reports, adding that Hilton's parents, Kathy and Rick Hilton, may also be renting their own summer place nearby. A lot of people called Paris Hilton's rep immediately but it was not returned. Meanwhile, Hilton said in her concluding remarks to King on Wednesday, "I've definitely matured and grown a lot from this experience. ... I'm 26 years old. I'm an adult, and I ... have to just grow up and to be a more responsible – a role model, because I've gotten a lot of letters from mothers and their daughters." Paris Hilton have to do that party in St. Tropez and launch her new perfume. She is definitely so happy. It is like she is a different person really. Much more serious! If ever she will choose between Maui or jail? Maui is a lot better.

1 comment:

pratikgmr said...

Your link is up at:

http://www.pratikg.com/link-to-us/
Thanks