Sunday, August 19, 2007

Paris Hilton Left Her Dream House


PARIS HILTON is bitter because she thinks her fans and paparazzi photographers have forced her from her 'dream home' which she herself designed. The home, in which she spent her infamous night of house-arrest in June, was reportedly sold in order to find a residence with “more privacy” for the paparazzi-plagued Paris.

Potential buyers were said to be pre-screened before viewing the glamorous home, which features four bedrooms, 3.5 baths, a hotel-style pool (complete with cabanas) and separate guest quarters. The Spanish-style 1920’s abode, originally purchased by Hilton for $2.9 million in 2004, was sold after being on the market for 10 days.


The socialite has sold up and is relocating to a more private pad in Los Angeles, after the press frenzy surrounding her recent imprisonment for parole violation.


Speaking at the launch of her new fashion line on Thursday (16Aug07), she said, "I'm going to miss my house because I love it. I really designed it to be my perfect taste. "But too many people know where I live and I'd rather be in a gated community." Her house has been sold in just ten days because many socialite like her have been raving about it. It was sold for 4.25 million dollars.

No comments: