Saturday, June 30, 2007

Paris Hilton's Rose to Fame


Paris Hilton is known to be the "Hotel Heiress" but right now, I'm going to give some information of my favorite Idol since Paris life right now is the center of controversy. As a fan I'm going to give some intimate info of Paris to those who wants to know her better!!!

NAME: Paris Whitney Hilton

NICKNAME:Paris, Star, Princess

BIRTHDAY: February 17, 1981 in New York City, New York USA

PARENTS: Rick Hilton and Kathy Richards

SIBLINGS: Nicky Hilton, Barron Nicholas Hilton, Conrad Hughes Hilton



TRIVIA:

Paris Hilton is heir-apparent to the vast Hilton hotel and real estate dynasty. Her childhood was spent in palatial dwellings in the priciest neighborhoods on both coasts and featured a brief flirtation with the educational system, including high schooling at the ultra-exclusive Dwight School, from which she dropped out and ultimately earned her high school GED.

Her mother Kathy Richards became an actress for a while mostly on Tv. She then reinvent herself to became hot by undergoing extensive plastic surgery, wearing blue contact lenses and hair coloring but then money couldn't buy the alteration of her physical attribute she hated the most, her exceptionally large-feet.

For her 21st birthday, she threw five parties for herself in New York, Las Vegas, London, Hollywood and Tokyo.

Measurements: 34B-25-35 (Source: Celebrity Sleuth magazine).

Has three Pomeranians named Dolce, Sebastian and Prince, as well as two chihuahuas named Tinkerbell the Dog and "Bambi".

Chosen the worst-dressed celebrity in 2003 by fashion critic Mr. Blackwell (Richard Selzer).

Briefly attended the Buckley School in Sherman Oaks, California.


She rose to fame in 2003 when her amature sex video was leaked on the internet. The tape entitled One night in Paris with ex-lover Rick Salomon(Shannen Doherty stranged husband) helped her success of a reality tv show titled The simple life staring Paris and long time friend Nicole Ritchie (Daughter of Lionel Ritchie). The video was made when she was 19 years old.

Has been romantically linked to actors Leonardo DiCaprio, Edward Furlong, Jamie Kennedy, Simon Rex, Australian Idol star Rob Mills, Sum 41 lead singer Deryck Whibley, producer Robert Evans, boxer Oscar De La Hoya, and nightclub owner Ingrid Casares.

Dated Backstreet Boys singer Nick Carter. (December 2003-July 2004).

In October 2004, she officially had her popular quote, "That's hot", trademarked.

Favorite sport is golf.

Met boyfriend Paris Latsis at a nightclub when he was only 16, while she was only 14.

She became engaged to boyfriend Paris Latsis [May 25, 2005].

Had a falling out with co-star and former best friend Nicole Richie. [2005]

She became acheer leader in highschool.

Established her own record label, Heiress Records, in 2004.

Taught herself to play the guitar for the release of her upcoming album.

Loves bath products from The Body Shop.




Tag-Line:

I don't want to be known as the grand-daughter of the Hiltons. I want to be known as Paris.

I went to Wal-Mart for the first time. I always thought they sold wallpaper. I didn't realise it has everything. You can get anything you want there for really, really cheap.

I think the biggest misconception about me is that I'm this spoiled brat. But I'm not. I'm the total opposite.

If you have a beautiful face you don't need big fake boobs to get anyone's attention.

I desperately hate one thing about my body. I have size 11 feet. Yeah, it sucks, because I see all these super cute shoes in the stores: Guccis, YSLs, Manolos. And when they bring them out in my size, they look like clown shoes.

People think I'm stupid. But I'm smarter than most people.

The Backstreet Boys were so ten years ago. Whatever.

No matter what a woman looks like, if she's confident, she's sexy.


I thought it was cute to play a dumb blonde. On TV, I do it because it's funny. I consider myself a businesswoman and a brand. I don't enjoy going out anymore. It's such a pain. It's everyone saying, "Let's do a deal! Can I have a picture?" I'm just, like, "These people are such losers. I can't believe I used to love doing this".

I have always had a voice and always known I could sing, but I was too shy to let it come out. I think that is the hardest thing you can do, to sing in front of people. When I finally let go and did it, I realised it is what I am most talented at and what I love to do the most.

So there peeps. I hope you learn a lot about my favorite blonde Paris Hilton!!!!

No comments: